Solenvis SL248 Carlo Gavazzi EM26 Electricity Meter
Let us help you
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and we will call you back.
Or Call us on:
The EM26 is a versatile and feature rich electricity meter with some more advanced features than the SL119 Carlo Gavazzi EM21 meter, it is easy to program and configure and issues are clearly shown.
- Three-phase energy analyser with built-in configuration joy-stick and LCD data displaying; particularly indicated for active and reactive energy metering and for cost allocation
- Housing for panel mounting with IP50 (front) protection degree
- External Current and potential transformer connection
- Moreover the meter can be provided with digital outputs that can be used: for pulses proportional to the active and reactive energy being measured for alarm outputs, or for remote control
- Current measurements carried out by means external current and voltage measurements carried out either by means of direct connection or by means of current transformers (CTs)
- MODBUS and pulse outputs and button press programming